- “Watershed Area’s Demarcation Study through Remote Sensing- Sponsored by Department of Space, Government of India and Department of Science and Technology, Government of Rajasthan, Jaipur (1995)”.
- “Evaluation of Watershed Schemes in Rajasthan – Sponsored by Department of Watershed Development & Soil Conservation, Government of Rajasthan, (1996).”
- “Environmental Dimensions of Irrigation in Semi-Arid Eco-Systems: Problems and Prospects of Rural Development in the Command Area of the Jakham Dam (Rajasthan) – Sponsored by Department of Sciences & Technology, New Delhi, (1993)”.
- Water Resource in Rajashtan, Base Line Profiles for Policy Planning for the 21st Century – Sponsored by the DST, Government of Rajasthan, Jaipur (1993)”.
- “Analysis of Impact of Afforestation in Indira Gandhi Nahar Pariyojana upon Irrigation and CAD Programmes and suggestive changes for future strategy – Sponsored by CADA, Government of Rajasthan, Bikaner (1993)”.
- “How to utilize the Adaptive Agricultural Research Farms in IGNP Command Area – as Multi disciplinary units sponsored by CADA, Government of Rajasthan, Bikaner (1991)”.
- “Challenges for Agricultural and Setlement Development in Indira Gandhi Canal Command Area – Sponsored by ICSSR, New Delhi (1996)”.
- “Social and Spatial Determinants of Colonizaiton Policy in IGNP Stage – II – sponsored by CADA, Government of Rajasthan, Bikaner (1991)”.
- “Youth and Crime – Sponsored by ICSSR, New Dlhi (1995)”.
- “Impact of Changing Environment in the Tribal Area – A case study of Banswara District, Rajasthan – Sponsored by ICSSR, New Delhi (1996)”.
- “Study of Full Employment and Opportunities in Rajasthan – Sponsored by Directorate of Employment, Government of Rajasthan, Jaipur”.
- “Concurrent Evaluation study of National Literacy Programme of Sawai Madhopur District of Rajasthan – Sponsored byDirectorate of Continue Education, Government of Rajasthan, Jaipur”.
- “Bench Mark Survey of ‘Dang Region’ (Kota and Bundi Districts) of Rajasthan – Sponsored by Special Schemes Organization (SSO), Government of Rajasthan, Jaipur”.
- Study on status of present agriculture system and making it more effective – Sponsored by Department of Agriculture, Government of Rajasthan (2004).
- Eradication of Malnutrition for integrated development of women and child in Jhalawar district. – Sponsored by DFID and Swiss Agency through UNICEF office, Jaipur
Swajaldhara and TSC Project in Bundi Distt., Jhalawar Distt., Jaipur Distt., Ajmer Distt., Sikar Distt. – Sponsored by Govt. of India & Rajasthan.
- Integrated water, environment and sanitation project – Sponsored by Swiss Agency through UNICEF office, Jaipur.
- District Poverty Initiative Project (DPIP), Niwai Block, Tonk – Sponsored by World Bank through Govt. of Rajasthan.
- Vermi Compost Project Newai Block, Tonk – Sponsored by CAPART office, Jaipur.
- “Innovative Agriculture and Extension Aciton Project – Sponsored by World Bank through Agricultural Department, Government of Rajasthan (1996)”.
- “Water and Environment Sanitation Action Project in Rajasthan Sponsored by UNICEF through Department of Rrual Developments Panchyati Raj. Government of Rajasthan (1994)”.
- IEC Project for Rural Water and Sanitaiton Programme – Sponsored by Rajiv Gandhi Drinking water mission Government of India.
Water & Land Management through Watershed Development Program in Rajnauta Village P.S. Kotputli – Sponsored DRDA, Jaipur (1998-2002).
ON GOING PROJECTS
- National Rural Drinking water quality monitoring Surveillance Project, Tonk, Jhunjunu, Sikar(Districts), -Sponsored by UNICEF and Govt. of India.
- I.E.C. Activities for Watershed Development Programme – Sponsored by Jila Parisad, Kaurali, Rajasthan.
- Afforestation Program in Rural Areas of Bansur Block, Alawar – Sponsored by Ministry of Environment & Forest of India.
- Sustainable Technologies for ….Traditional Leather Artisans in Bansur Bock, Alwar District – Sponsored by Ministry of Science & Technology, Govt. of India.
- Higher Education Program for Rural Girls & Boys – Colobration with Govt. of Rajasthan.